A return for an item(s) may be initiated within 30 days of receipt for a refund less a 25% restocking fee. Returns outside of our 30 day General Return policy will not be accepted. Refunds will be applied to your account (less return shipping where applicable) once the item has been received and inspected through our warehouse.
To qualify for a general return, the item(s):
- Must be in resalable condition
- Must be free from scratches and/or defects
- Must not have been installed
- Must be in the original manufacturer’s box and packaging
- Must not have any writing on the original packaging
- Must not be missing pieces
You may initiate a return for defective item(s) within 90 days of receipt for a full refund. Once a return has been set up and the item has been returned to our warehouse, it will be inspected. If the item is deemed to be defective, a full refund will be applied to your account.
To qualify for a defective return, one of the following must apply:
- Item has a defect that hinders its usability for the purpose of which it was designed
- Incorrect item was received