- Federal Reserve Lever, with Traditional Square Rose
- Solid forged brass construction.
- Shown in Passage function. Other functions available.
- Shown with Traditional Square Rose, can be customized with other Reserve roses.
- To personalize your look, this Traditional inspired design is available in 7 finishes.
- All privacy function knobs and levers are available with push-button locking: easily unlock the door by turning the knob or lever; manual unlocking is not required.
- Features easy-to-install spring assisted chassis for optimal operational strength.
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/8" to 2". Up to 2-1/2" thick door door with service part kit.
- Keyed entry featuring the traditional Baldwin pin and tumbler C-keyway offered for all Reserve lever styles.
- Adjustable backset latch fits 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) pre-bored doors.
- Reversible for all functions except half dummy.
- Functions available: entry, privacy, passage, full dummy, and half dummy.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty
- Exposed screws
Some of our product families have available specialty functions. The specialty products listed below can be ordered through our Showroom Partners. Please refer to our printed catalog for complete specialty products availability.
||Keyed Entry - Federal Lever
||Full Dummy - Federal Lever
||Half Dummy - Federal Lever
||Passage - Federal Lever
||Privacy - Federal Lever